Balam Sai Kiran
M. Varaprasad Rao
• Uber is a great app-based transportation network
and taxi business headquartered in San
Francisco, California founded by Travis Kalanick
& Garrett camp in 2009.
• The company uses a smartphone app to
acquire ride requests and then delivers these trip
requests for their drivers.
• Customers utilize app to request tours and
observe their set aside vehicle's location.
• Since Uber's introduced, several other corporations
have emulated its business design, a pattern that
Perspective & Objective
• Above all is a computer software company and own any kind of
of the vehicles which travel Uber clients.
• Above all has negotiated contracts with drivers and
takes 25 percent of the cost.
• Your initial launch city was San Francisco in 2010
and Kalanick has become busy bringing up capital ever
• Seamlessly linking riders to drivers through our
applications, cities have become much more accessible,
opening up even more possibilities pertaining to riders and more
business for drivers.
• The quest of Above all is that they provide a lot more:
reliability, customer support, design, comfort and
decrease frustration. It really is your on demand private
• Uber also delivers real-time ridesharing, allowing
Business Model & Value Proposition
• End Users:
End User: Secure, trusted &
assured ride with shorter waiting around
Drivers: More busy & efficient days to get drivers
• Vision- Workers recruited by the company were
assessed for the vision they'd for themselves & the
company as a whole.
• Quality obsessionThe one feature that
differentiated Uber from the competitors was the
extreme prioritization given to Top quality control &
• InnovationThe Business encouraged thought
approaches from most its workers.
• Fierceness & Execution- The employees were
supposed include " do-whatever-it-takes” attitude to
implement creative ideas & find solutions to problems. Execution
• Super Pumpedness- Employees were to bring energy
& contagious attitude to everything they did. Be
dedicated & do whatever it takes to create Uber a
CommunicationAll staff were rated by
themselves, their managers & peers annually. The
rating straight influenced settlement & added bonus
recommendation. Therefore the 'degree of hustle' shared
by the employees needed to be matched with a new joiner.
Response of Uber upon Allegations
• Uber faced controversy pertaining to comments suggesting the
firm should retain the services of researchers to dig up dirt about
reporters who have been critical of the organization.
• The incident strengthened two long-lasting criticisms of
the company: that it has a misogynistic culture, and
that this has not enough respect for privacy.
• These incidents brought about pursuing covert
facets of its lifestyle:
• Uber's corporate tradition has always been understanding
of disregarding rules to be able to succeed.
• lax methods for checking potential drivers'
backgrounds, as well as for not currently taking assault allegations
• It also elevated concerns about Uber's determination
to consumer privacy.
Response of Uber on Allegations
• Uber's Response:
• On confrontation with the criticism of the practice
at Uber, they apologized formally on various mass media
• And, in defense the post around the blog pointed out
that Uber employee were only allowed to look at
consumer data to get only a restricted set of legitimate
business. Infractions of virtually any policy result in possibility
of termination and legal actions against the
Suggested Operational Policies
• Uber is usually promising better safeguards in order to renews
functions, including more rigid driver testing,
a call-in number to report...