Name _________________________________________ Date ____________ Pd ___
Section 11: Industry Guided Browsing
1 ) During the bungalow industry, what was a " piece-rate”? If the putters-out after that picked up the finished work and paid according to the number of pieces that had been completed.
installment payments on your What a couple of iron forging processes do Henry Cort patent? What did these types of 2 procedures involve?
Puddling and rolling, puddling included reheating this halloween iron until it was pasty and then stirring it with iron supports until carbon and other harmful particles burned off. Moving involved passing pig iron between flat iron rollers to removed outstanding dross.
a few. What is an " straightener horse”?
A steam train locomotive, like the vapor engine.
5. Who was Richard Arkwright and why was he important to the linen industry?
your five. What was involved in the traditional way of bleaching fabric?
6. Today, who owns the largest textile factories?
7. How come did the increasing numbers of city factory staff need processed foods in the 19th century?
8. What were a few of the events to get the personal instability in Europe that delayed the spread of the Industrial Wave?
9. For what reason did the U. T. textile market grow rapidly after 1808?
1 ) What is the oldest professional area in the usa? In what industry did it primarily dabble?
installment payments on your What reference has captivated industries for the Mohawk Pit?
3. For what reason has Chicago, il become a transfer point among transportation devices?
4. What industry(s) has turned the Gulf Coast turn into important?
a few. What is the main industrial region in Europe?
6. In line with the map on page 378, which will city may be the northern most manufacturing centre in the Rhine-Ruhr Valley area? Southern-most from the Mid-Rhine area? Eastern-most in the Northern Italy region?
several. What is Russia's oldest professional region?
eight. Which industrial region consists of Russia's most significant petroleum and...